General conditions of use
The general conditions of use of the website determine the conditions of use of the gentry11.si website.
– The reserved rooms shall be available to guests from 3 pm onwards on the agreed day of arrival (early check-in on request and subject to room availability, fee 10,00 EUR). Guests should notify the hosts in advance of the estimated time of arrival.
– On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 11 am (late check-out on request and subject to room availability, fee 10,00 EUR). Please consider that an additional fee will be charged if a room is vacated after 11 am.
– On the day of arrival, guests are obliged to present the hosts their documents (passport or ID card), which is in accordance with the government regulations.
– Guests are required to provide credit card details to guarantee the booking.
– Anyone spending the night in Slovenia is required to pay a tourism and promotion tax. Tourism and promotion tax is not included in the accommodation price and it has to be paid extra upon your arrival.
– Parties and events are not allowed in the Gentry11 accommodation facility.
– Guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the other Gentry11 guests between 10 pm and 6 am.
– Children up to 3 years of age stay free of charge when staying in the same bed. For children from 4 years of age to 10 years of age an extra fee of 25.00 EUR has to be paid per stay per child. Children 11 years and older pay the full adult price. Gentry11 Rooms&More*** does not offer baby cots, there is a sofa bed available in room Entry # 3.
– It is strictly forbidden that any person other than the registered guests stay inside the accommodation. If any person other than the one(s) declared at the moment of the reservation is present in the accommodation, the hosts have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests staying in a particular room.
– We reserve the right to charge our guests for the cost of rectifying damage which has been caused by either deliberate or accidental act of guests to the hosts’ property. The costs incurred must be paid at the reception desk before departure.
– Guests are allowed to cancel the reservation free of charge up to 3 (three) days before arrival. If a reservation is cancelled 3 (three) days or less before arrival or in the event of a no-show, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount will be charged.
– In case of cancellation after check–in or departure before check-out, no refund is possible.
Advertising e-mails must be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages. The consignor must be clearly identified. The user’s wish not to receive advertising messages will be unconditionally complied with by the provider.
The provider makes every effort to ensure the consistency and up-to-date of the information published on its websites. However, the information provided on the website is subject to change. In the event that this information is important to the user, he will be notified by e-mail.
Complaints and disputes
The provider will try to resolve any ambiguity, comment or complaint as soon as possible.
Any comments or complaints should be addressed in writing to the address Gosposka ulica 11, SI-2000 Maribor or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The procedure is confidential.
Name: Gentry11 Rooms & More ***, Andreja Žavcar s.p.
Address: Gosposka ulica 11, SI-2000 Maribor
Registration number: 8696578000
Tax number: 40348768
Business account: SI56 0400 1004 8165 533 (opened on 20.08.2020, Nova KBM d.d.)
Gosposka ulica 11
T: +386 (0)59 11 12 00
M: +386 (0)70 450 800